Global Alliance Director for FujitsuApply Now Job ID 310883 Date posted 05/17/2018 Location: Tokyo, JP
Global Alliance Director for Fujitsu
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Reporting to: Senior Director Global Alliances
Join the SUSE Global Alliances team, an international team that enjoys working with technology partners. Our mission is to provide SUSE customers the freedom of choice to run their preferred IT environment fully supported on SUSE technology. We are a team of confident and experienced leaders at the service of our technology partners and we are empowered to pro-actively develop, manage and nurture relationships that result in deeper win-win partnerships.
We are currently seeking a talented and inspired professional to define and lead the global alliance strategy for Fujitsu. Your leadership in business development will create and sustain competitive advantages that add value to enterprise customers and drives revenue growth worldwide.
As the Global Alliance Director, you will have a deep understanding of the partner’s business and act as a strategic adviser to SUSE and other appropriate partners. You will ensure a strong linkage from SUSE stakeholders to the partner's strategy and leadership team, including sales, marketing and product management.
The key to success will be the understanding and application of diverse leadership styles according to situational circumstances. This will create a culture in which high performance and high quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Set the alliance's strategic direction and lead the global alliance cross-functional team
- Develop and execute joint product and program strategies
- Foster technology leadership teaming with the solution architect team
- Develop a strong internal network to meet/exceed the partner's needs
- Excel in account management and partner satisfaction
- Partner with the global alliance sales director and jointly develop a strategic business plan
- BS/BA in Computer Sciences or Engineering, MS/MBA preferred
- Business level Japanese and English languages skills are mandatory
- Experience developing/leading complex technology centric programs and initiatives in the partner space, with responsibility for revenue attainment
- Ability to develop, own and execute a strategic plan
- Experience working/partnering within a large international IT organization
- Experience managing and leading a team as well as managing matrixed resources
- Build and foster strategic relationships across the partner’s organization
- Work as part of the broader alliances team to share resources, information and best practices
- Experience with IT infrastructure and enterprise software including open source
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel 50% including international travel
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com