Territory ManagerApply Now Job ID 312136 Date posted 12/19/2018 Location: Tel Aviv, IL
SUSE®, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For our Israel market, we are looking for a Territory Manager
Scope of the position
We’re looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and organized Sales individual that enjoys working with partners, customers and a team of great colleagues to build out the further presence and success of one of the leading Open Source companies.
The focus of the function is
- to do new customer acquisition and customer retention
- to establish and grow the 2-tier channel in Israel
- to develop and grow the 1-tier channel of Alliance Partners in this market
- to develop and grow a segment of ISV and OEM partners in this market if possible
Description of position
It is important to stress that although SUSE is fully channel driven, customers are coming first. It is well expected that the ideal candidate has not only a clear focus on developing partners, but also can drive business with customers directly. In many cases SUSE will take the lead to help our partners to close business.
SUSE go-to-market model is based upon tight integration with Channel and Alliance Partners in a 1-Tier and 2-Tier Channel manner. To improve our market coverage, we aim to enlarge this model in Israel with the help of a new enthusiastic colleague.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To grow SUSE presence within strategic Enterprise Accounts in Israel
- To expand the development of a trusted channel in assigned regions and segments
- Grow SUSE presence in assigned regions and segments based upon customer retention, upsell & xsell and general footprint based upon Revenue per Year.
- To develop partners, drive incentive and marketing programs with them
- To develop and drive a healthy transparent pipeline, consisting of end-customers, from qualified lead to closure by yourself with the help of your partners.
- To build SUSE’s image and reputation in targeted regions and beyond
- Revenue performance against target.
- Pipeline development.
- New Customer acquisition
- Customer retention
- Partner development
- Multi-year experience in successful selling to medium, large and very large enterprises in the Israel market through 2 tier Channel
- Multi-year experience in creating a run-rate in the Israel market through 2 tier Channel
- Track record of personal sales revenue quota achievement
- Executing sales in a structured and organized manner following a professional or personalized method such as Target Account Selling (TAS) or Miller Heiman
- Excellent English, Hebrew in speech and writing, as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts.
- Self-starter who is motivated to execute and doesn’t require day-to-day-management.
- A leverage-able network of IT partners, alliances and accounts, such as SGI, Hitachi, Dell, Cisco, Fujitsu, IBM, etc
- Technical experience in a Linux and open source environment is a plus.
- Travel within the territory as well as occasional travel throughout Europe and to the United States is expected.
We’re looking for an all-round sales person that is self-driven and motivated to grow a developed market and likes to work in a team. Besides excellent structured sales and channel development skills we’re looking for some-one who is open, transparent, who wants to be successful personally but also as a team. Furthermore, we’ll be looking for
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong sales acumen
- Ability to leverage resource and support both internally as externally
- High integrity – makes and keeps commitments and knows how to build a long-term relationship with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Who thinks that growth and change is good.
- Has Technical affinity with IT and Open Source
What does SUSE offer?
- A dynamic team
- High level of personal freedom to execute and grow
- The possibility to grow and expand your experience beyond the assigned territory/accounts and tasks
- A competitive remuneration package
- Both Sales and Technical trainings – New Hire training, Monthly Sales webcast, Yearly Sales refreshment – Open Source is fast pasting: you need to stay on top of the developments
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com