Account ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 309850 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Stockholm, SE
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To help grow the SUSE Scandinavian team by driving maximum revenue and customer satisfaction primarily from new accounts by a combination of selling directly to the end customer and fulfilment indirectly through our established channel partner model.
Place in the organization
This position reports into the Regional Manager Scandinavia in the SUSE sales organization and is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Description of position
As a member of the Scandinavian sales team, the Account Executive will be responsible for expanding sales of SUSE’s product lines. This is to be achieved by developing, negotiating and closing complex technology-based solutions that address clients’ business requirements. The focus is on several (major) accounts in several segments.
The Account Executive (AE) will develop new relationships and partnerships with important corporate accounts across Sweden. Most sales will be fulfilled indirectly through our channel partners (distributors, resellers). As such, success in this position is measured by revenue and profit generation from named accounts.
- To exceed revenue targets on an ongoing monthly/quarterly/annual basis that generates a healthy profit contribution for SUSE.
- To build SUSE’s image and reputation in targeted enterprise accounts.
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE solutions and deliver real value to customers
- To promote sales successes in conjunction with Marketing. This includes provision of sales ―wins/loss‖ reference sites, case studies and testimonials
- To provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation
- Create best practice in business and contractual relationships within the targeted Accounts.
- To represent SUSE in a professional manner always and to ensure that the company’s interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions.
- Revenue performance against target
- Pipeline development
- Prospect Management
- Proven new business sales experience in complex, high value enterprise software environment with the ability to find/create/progress/close business
- The ability to work credibly at all levels including board and operational levels
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in an open source environment is preferred
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Team player and the maturity to understand how to work with and motivate individuals who make up the ―virtual team
- Ability to and experience with working with local partners
- Proven professional presentation experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Independent and takes responsibility/ownership
- Willingness to listen and learn from others
- Likes to be in the challenger position versus being a position protector
- Ability to ―think outside the box
- Energetic and hungry for success
- High integrity – makes and keeps commitments and knows how to build a long-term relationship with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Likes to build and grow business
What does SUSE offer?
- A dynamic team.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Extensive training on the job.
- Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc.) necessary to be recognized by customers as a SUSE representative as an accomplished sales professional.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com