Sales Director, Fujitsu (flexible EMEA)Apply Now Job ID 310894 Date posted 05/18/2018 Location: Any, ES
Sales Director, Fujitsu
Location: EMEA – UK preferred
SUSE delivers, with partners, innovative and robust solutions for enterprise customers. We are currently seeking a talented professional to develop and manage alliance-related sales relationships for our global Fujitsu partnership.
In this role as the Global Sales Director for Fujitsu you will be responsible for the design, implementation and measurement of partner specific sales programs that combine SUSE offerings , services and partner-provided products to create joint value solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring these programs are well established and properly leveraged by the SUSE and partner field sales teams in our targeted markets. Your focus will be on commercial / go to market initiatives that ensure SUSE delivers solutions that add value to our joint customers in the market and drive bookings growth across all regions.
To be successful, you will become a trusted adviser to sales makers at SUSE, the partner and the downstream partner ecosystem. You will build and foster strategic sales relationships across the partner organization, SUSE and other key/appropriate ecosystem partners. In this role, you will build and mentor a virtual team responsible for achieving financial and non-financial sales objectives. You will create a comprehensive sales plan and oversee/direct the plan’s execution by translating it into a field engagement model to drive consistency and success across all geographies. This role will be responsible for accurate forecasting and driving global partner growth resulting in quota attainment.
This role requires a senior sales person with strong knowledge of how to develop and grow the business in the IHV space with an understanding of how to match business solutions with market demand.
- Design, drive and measure partner-specific sales programs
- Engage and Drive partner ecosystems
- Understand, leverage and enlist support of the partner & SUSE sales teams, as well as the in the pursuit of quota attainment and provide accurate forecasting
- Cultivate and manage productive senior level relationships within SUSE and with partner sales executives
- Develop/drive relationships with alliance sales counterparts
- Drive focus and efficiency in the leveraging marketing resources (staff, funding & activities) to support/accomplish key business objectives
- Create initiatives in the commercial / go to market area to help ensure our relevance with our partners and ensure their success
- MDF execution and ownership
- BS/BA in Business or related field
- Experience developing/leading complex technology centric programs and initiatives in the partner space, with quota responsibility
- Familiarity with business, partner & channel development and selling within the technology space
- Ability to develop, own and execute a business plan including all key elements pertaining to business model, technology, marketing and sales execution
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting assigned quotas in a partner sales role
- The ideal candidate would have a strong network of key decision makers which can be leveraged to drive new business
- Experience working/partnering with large technology organizations
- Experience in successfully building and leading virtual teams across geographies and functions
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels in the partner organization
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Fluency in Japanese is preferred
- Ability to travel 50%, including international travel
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com