CSP – Partner ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 311194 Date posted 09/17/2018 Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong
CSP – Partner Executive
Location: Shanghai / ShenZhen / Beijing
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
SUSE is a leading provider of enterprise Linux solutions that enable organizations to deliver computing services across physical, virtual and cloud environments. In this role, the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Executive will recruit, manage, and grow SUSE relationships with key partners to within the Aliyun, Tecent Cloud, Huawei Cloud, etc ecosystem to drive SUSE billings.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption of the SUSE product portfolio via large service providers by influencing and enabling the relevant ecosystem of system integrators.
You will be required to be very familiar with the SUSE (as well as competitive) offerings provided by assigned CSP partners and look for areas to actively drive additional revenue opportunities. You will work closely with the SUSE sales teams to identify and drive sales opportunities leveraging key partners as customers modernize their existing IT environment and deploy new workloads to the cloud.
Ultimately, your success will be measured by the revenue generated by the ecosystem of partners for which you are responsible. You will be the direct conduit from the organization to the partners and vice versa. You will have a specific China revenue target with growth expectations and will be assisted by a team of Technical/Sales Resources to execute China sales goals.
- Leverage CSP-in-China sales plays to develop and execute local/regional go to market activities focused on driving revenue growth
- Responsible for recruitment and enablement of boutique system integrators relevant in the CSP ecosystem
- Responsible to drive internal resources to assist CSP partner execution of revenue goals
- Execute against leads from marketing programs with relevant ecosystem partners
- Collaborate effectively with the SUSE Global CSP sales leadership
- Provide CSP partner sales support across the spectrum with quotes/deal structure, business decision maker training and technical decision maker sales training in support of revenue growth and quota attainment
- Certify SUSE products with CSP software products.
- Demonstrated ability to work virtually, meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Identify new partnering opportunities, recruitment, and enablement
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Deep knowledge of the technology marketplace, ideally with open source products
- Experience in driving sales programs via partner relationships, preferably with technology vendors in the enterprise space
- History of delivering consistently against your revenue targets by leveraging disciplined account/partner management
- Strong relationship skills, especially related to direct partner sales and influenced partner sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CSP partners and corporate structure/existing relationships
- Domain experience in Hosting Service Provider, SaaS or compute cloud markets preferred.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- This position is virtual home office based will require 50%+ travel
- Enterprise working experience is mandatory
Potential Partner Portfolio:
Tencent Cloud Partners
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com