Account ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 310507 Date posted 05/03/2018 Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong
The Partner Executive is responsible for offering products and services to specific named account in China. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive, organized and motivated by success and able to demonstrate a track record of sales attainment. With the support of the Company and regional resources, the PE will:
- Focus on maintaining existing and building new sales relationships with different departments/contacts inside the assigned named account.
- Invest time and effort in understanding the major account’s business needs in order to identify current and future product sales opportunities.
- Generate revenues through the sale of new licenses, maintenance and professional services.
- Develop incremental revenues by leveraging new and existing business relationships with the major account.
- Maintain a good level of service and support with existing customers.
- Strive to possess a thorough knowledge of our products and services.
- Be capable of presenting and selling solutions to all levels within client organizations.
- Interface with management in the development and execution of the territory sales plan.
- A minimum of 5 years of major account sales experience, preferable experience in working with Telco Equipment Providers or IHV partners.
- Preferable knowledge/understanding in Linux/Open Source software sales model.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic with a proven and verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a major account sales role
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Team player with a positive attitude
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com