License Verification AuditorApply Now Job ID 311131 Date posted 12/13/2018 Location: Seattle, Washington
License Verification Auditor
The License Verification Auditor is responsible for collecting and analyzing SUSE customer deployment data during a software verification inspection. The License Verification Auditor will operate within the Licensing Team and will concentrate on analyzing customer deployment data to calculate license deployment. This will be done through formal audit processes, as well as customer self-assessments and license education. The License Verification Auditor works with many stakeholders, including Customers, Software Compliance Managers, and Sales teams.
The License Verification Auditor will
- Analyze data sets in accordance to program rules, End User License Agreements (EULAs) or contracts.
- Provide accurate and verifiable reports evidencing a customer’s software deployment..
- Communicate technical or audit-related information to potentially non-technical recipients – both internal and external.
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the process to ensure success.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and excellence of service at all times while still focusing on attaining complete and accurate verification data.
- Ability to maintain active pipeline & demonstrate progress for each account on a weekly basis.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable discipline or 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of software deployment, management, and distribution methodologies, and familiarity with software asset management tools.
- Fluency in a major European language such as French, German, Italian, or Spanish is advantageous.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate technical information in emotionally charged situations.
- Ability to analyze large data sets using Excel—a high Excel proficiency is required.
- Ability to conduct customer interviews to understand technical environments/deployments to ensure complete and accurate analysis.
- Shows strong attention to detail and a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively sets priorities, tracks detailed tasks, and meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates versatility & willingness to take on variety of projects dictated by business needs.
- Project management skills to ensure timely completion of engagements and balance 50-100 matters.
- Develop strong teaming relationship with team members and the local sales organization.
- Able to multi-task.
- High degree of proficiency in office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com