Executive AssistantApply Now Job ID 309940 Date posted 11/21/2017 Location: Seattle, Washington
Location: USA/Remote: Central, Mountain or Pacific time zone preferred
Employment Type: Regular Full time
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive, daily administrative support to SUSE Executives located in North America.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Comprehensive management of overall scheduling and business activity logistics
- Arrangement of complex, domestic and international travel including flights, ground transfers, hotels etc.
- Preparing, arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings and events
- Preparing and submit expense reports
- Creating and managing purchase requisitions and receipting of purchase orders.
- Managing changing priorities and schedules, demonstrating the ability to think ahead, anticipate issues and respond at speed
- Helping ensure the best use of the Executive’s time and activities
About the Role:
Primarily responsible for performing comprehensive, general administrative support for two NA Executives. Proactively managing overall schedules and responsible for scheduling requests, phone/conference calls/ scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance organizing and tracking agenda, topics and outcomes. May attend conference calls, take and distribute meeting minutes and managing logistics of meetings. Travel planning and booking through Corporate Travel desk, anticipating travel details, making adjustments and preparing expense reports. May occasionally work on miscellaneous business or operational projects involving document, presentation projects, spreadsheet and presentation creation and/or editing.
Secondary responsibility to provide some select support for 1-3 additional leaders also located in North America.
The Candidate Profile
We are seeking motivated candidates with a can-do attitude and extensive experience supporting one or more Senior Executives within a complex regional/international organization.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Proven experience in a similar role, working at a senior level, in an international environment
- Highly professional, confident and independent with exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and changes and be proactive in finding solutions with a mature approach
- Ability to work under limited supervision and always remain discreet in handling confidential information in a fast paced work environment
- Detail focused and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Identify and work effectively with key stakeholders across the time zones, geographies and business cultures.
- Highly IT literate and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential).
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically to facilitate business meetings both domestically and internationally.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com