Campaign ManagerApply Now Job ID 310024 Date posted 12/06/2017 Location: Seattle, Washington
Location: Provo, UT (office-based) or Seattle, WA (remotely)
The Marketing Campaign Manager oversees global marketing campaigns and programs for SUSE, including development, implementation and ongoing support. They coordinate with other departments to ensure success and understand the ecosystem that we work within through Alliances, partnerships and channel. Each campaign should be your world – you own the campaign from the start to finish – you understand what the customer needs and you understand our solution and the market opportunity. You love researching the market, working with others to understand the needs, putting together messaging and developing and implementing a fully integrated marketing plan which leads to results.
- You develop, manage and implement B2B integrated global marketing campaigns that acquire net new prospects and drive cross-solution selling
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy for funnel and revenue growth; provide support for reputation and go-to-market opportunities.
- Be able to develop a thoroughly understand of the target markets, decision maker personas, and segmentation strategy for use in building strong tactics
- Work with other departments to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns results, implement strategies to drive lead flow, trying out new methods of driving inquiries and working to make sure your campaigns are pushed down to channel and field marketing.
- Monitor, analyze, and report key campaign/program effectiveness metrics and share learnings and best practices.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and writers, to deliver much of the campaign activity
- Hands-on experience with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
- Execute A/B tests to optimize results and engagement metrics.
- Maintain effective communication across the organization as it relates to programs owned.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation or campaign management role at a B2B focused company.
- Demonstrated results in generating leads that convert to sales revenue.
- Highly organized approach and strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working across multiple geographies, time zones and cultures is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven working experience in B2B marketing roles.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com