eMarketing & Campaign ManagerApply Now Job ID 310024 Date posted 12/06/2017 Location: Seattle, Washington
eMarketing & Campaign Manager
Location: Remote (home office)
The Marketing Campaign and eMarketing Manager oversees global marketing campaigns and programs for SUSE, including development, implementation and ongoing support. They coordinate with other departments to ensure success. They are responsible for managing the email marketing strategy to drive revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and customer database.
- Manage and implement B2B integrated global marketing campaigns that acquiring net new prospects and cross-solution selling
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor, analyze, and report key campaign/program effectiveness metrics and share learnings and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy for funnel and revenue growth; provide support for reputation and go-to-market opportunities.
- Analyse, develop and manage the global email campaigns such as nurtures, outbound to increase performance and ensure they work across the buyers journey and target personas
- Work with demand generation teams to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns results, implement strategies to drive lead flow, trying out new methods of driving inquiries
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and writers, to deliver much of the campaign activity
- Develop a thoroughly understand of the target markets, decision maker personas, and segmentation strategy.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to across campaigns/programs and in all communication channels
- Hands-on experience with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
- Execute A/B tests to optimize email open rates, CTR, and other engagement metrics.
- Maintain effective communication across the organization as it relates to programs owned.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation or similar marketing role at a B2B focused company.
- Demonstrated results in generating leads that convert to sales revenue.
- Highly organized approach and strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working across multiple geographies, time zones and cultures is highly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce ideal.
- Management experience of running a team and growing individual performance
- Demonstrated experience building and running campaigns in a marketing automation system
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven working experience in B2B marketing roles.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com