Services Operations North AmericaApply Now Job ID 309538 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Provo, Utah
Services Operations Administrator - North America
Location: Provo, Utah
SUSE Services delivers Consulting and Premium Support for SUSE technologies to our customers. Services Operations provides the Services team with Administrative and Operational support which allows the Services team to focus on delivering excellent service to customers.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who is organized and structured and can prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks at the same time. You must be self-motivated and proactive with the capability of making process improvements to ensure that the services business is managed as efficiently as possible.
The position involves creating projects and contracts for consulting engagements, processing purchase orders, ensuring that the relevant documents are prepared and in place, assisting the Services teams to identify the best resource to deliver technical consulting engagement, managing the consulting schedule, liaising with delivery partners, ensuring that delivery partners are paid accurately and on time, helping with the business forecasting, management of Premium Support entitlements and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Ensure that all of the appropriate Consulting documents, approvals and processes are set up and in place and communication with services on the status of each engagement. This would include the Partner related documentation.
- Manage the time entry and project systems.
- Work with the finance and contracts teams to ensure that month and quarter end process run smoothly and assist with any relevant finance and audit queries.
- Manage the Consulting back log alongside the Services team and ensure that any cost accruals are planned for at the appropriate time in the quarter.
- Work with the Services teams to manage and accurate forecast including Partner costs. Ensure that the forecast is reviewed against the accrual revenue to maintain accuracy and reduce the error rate.
- Assist Services with scheduling the right resource and making sure that the project applications are set up in advance of delivery.
- You are organized, self-managed, proactive and structured in your working practices.
- You have experience in an administration or finance related role.
- You have strong attention to detail and a talent for spotting errors and correcting them before they create an issue.
- You are experienced in managing processes and have the ability to identify and implement improvements.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with colleagues throughout the organization and with customers and Partners
- You are passionate about helping people to get the job done and will go the extra mile.
- You are flexible and committed to ensuring that month and quarter end deadlines are met.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com