Telemarketing AgentApply Now Job ID 310652 Date posted 04/06/2018 Location: Prague, CZ
Telemarketing Agent (Enterprise Business Development Rep – “EBR”)
As a SUSE Tele-Qualification Representative – referred to internally as an Enterprise Business Representative (EBR) – you will be part of a dynamic team that qualifies leads and supports marketing & sales activities. The goal of this position is to assist in achieving corporate revenue objectives by providing qualified marketing opportunities to EMEA sales.
This role is a springboard for career development in high tech industry. If you are an ambitious and talented individual who plans to grow in Sales, Marketing or Enablement area, this position would suit you perfectly.
- Meet the weekly, quarterly and annual marketing qualified lead goals set by Marketing and agreed to by Sales leadership
- Call 60 prospective customers a day from inbound marketing leads
- Follow best practice guidelines to lightly BANT (determine Budget, Authority, Need and Timing) to qualify prospects for sales from inbound marketing leads in each call
- Follow best practice guidelines to occasionally call outbound on marketing inquiries
- Understand customers’ IT environments and make appropriate recommendations for SUSE solutions
- Contribute to achieving company revenue targets by conducting solution-oriented sales conversations with customers
- Staff the SUSE Live Chat feature for prospect inquiries
- Staff the SUSE 1-800 phone number for prospect inquiries
- Support the attendance of customer events by calling to invite and remind registrants to increase event attendance
- Provide feedback to the SUSE marketing team to create strong marketing campaigns
- Use and maintain the SAP CRM system according to SUSE standards and provide metrics on leads and subsequent opportunities
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Prospecting and lead qualification experience
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Some software sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrates good time management skills
- Prior experience with CRM systems would be a great advantage
- Strong computer and application skills
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university is preferred
- Excellent communication in English is mandatory or any combination of German-Turkish, French-Spanish , French-Italian
This position will be based in the SUSE offices in Prague, Czech Republic and you will be part of the EMEA Marketing team.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com