SUSE Partner ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 310327 Date posted 02/21/2018 Location: Paris, FR
SUSE Partner Executive
SUSE offers a family of products centered on SUSE Linux Enterprise, the most interoperable platform for mission-critical computing. SUSE also sponsors the openSUSE Project, a worldwide effort that promotes the use of Linux everywhere and creates one of the leading Linux distributions as part of the Free and Open Source Software community.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For our France sales team, we are seeking a: Partner Executive
Description of position
You are an expert in management and development of named Cloud and Managed Service partners (CSP and MSP) and Software Defined Storage (SDS) partners including the identification of new business areas with those named partners. The Partner Executive is focused on building trusted advisor relationships with those named partners. As such, he/she is expected to be able to build, foster and maintain executive level relationships across SUSE's potential and assigned partner base and partner ecosystem.
Place in the organization
This position reports into the SUSE EMEA West Regional Director and will be located in our Paris office.
- Management, Development and Enablement of existing named CSP, MSP and SDS partners – focus on SUSE Linux Enterprise Solutions and options plus SUSE SDS and Openstack technology; delivering larger projects with named partners and SUSE Product Sales Specialist team.
- Drive SUSE through indirect IT channel through our new channel program, events and marketing activities, working close with local distribution.
- Effectively generating and managing leads with assigned partners, identification of new business opportunities with the partner for SUSE.
- Support SUSE Sales Team on partner related sales activities to maximize revenue and market impact.
- Develop joint business plan with key assigned partners, including elements such as joint financial sales targets, joint marketing plans and resource requirements.
- Good presentational skills
- Bookings performance against target.
- Pipeline development.
- Prospect management
- University degree in a business related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of professional channel sales experience in IT / Data Center sales.
- Strong skills & experience in managing & developing existing named Partners including experience how to work with partner sales force.
- Knowledge of the IT channel in the assigned region
- IT Industry Background (Understanding of Operations and internal processes).
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to represent SUSE on CxO level.
- Highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Used to working in a matrix organizations and to find ways through the matrix that provide help needed.
- Excellent communication skills (incl. English, spoken and written)
- Used to working in teams, ability to learn quickly.
- Action Orientated
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive For Results
- Managing & Measuring Work
- Interpersonal Savvy
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com