Inside Account ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 311824 Date posted 10/23/2018 Location: Paris, FR
SUSE Inside Account Executive
SUSE is looking for a SUSE Inside Account Executive in our French sales team based in Paris.
Description of position
To help grow the SUSE French team we are seeking a junior software sales professional to sell SUSE solutions into a set of new large enterprise accounts (SAP accounts) that are based in the France. You will be responsible for a dedicated customer set, of primarily new clients, and help with related partners, and involved alliances. You will be expected to become a trusted advisor on (SUSE) Linux, Open Source, and related strategies & products to these organizations as start to develop and maintain executive-level relationships.
You will be measured on your selling of software and services into your accounts through the appropriate channels: i.e. most sales will be fulfilled through our channel partners (distributors, resellers).
- Exceed revenue targets on an ongoing monthly/quarterly/annual basis that generates a healthy profit contribution for SUSE;
- To maintain a pipeline of potential sales deals
- To build SUSE’s image and reputation in targeted enterprise accounts;
- To provide a forecast representing demand that is realistic, accurate and achievable;
- To provide a detailed opportunity plan for each major deal within the established format;
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE solutions and deliver real value to customers;
- To always represent SUSE in a professional manner and to ensure that the company’s interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions;
- To promote sales successes in conjunction with Marketing. This includes the creation of reference sites, case studies and testimonials;
- To provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation;
- Create best practice in business and contractual relationships within the targeted accounts.
- Bookings performance against target;
- Pipeline development;
- Prospect management.
- New business sales experience preferably in complex, high value enterprise software environments with the ability to find/create/progress/close business;
- A good phone presence and experience dialing dozens of customer calls per day (e.g. tele-sale, tele-interviewing, etc). Experience within call centres also desired
- Drive and energy to hunt for new business opportunities, overcome objections and find solutions to those objections thus maximising the revenue stream to SUSE.
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision;
- Keen on technology, good understanding of the changes IT market is going through
- A leverageable knowledge and network of partners and accounts, preferably in the high end of the market is an advantage but not a necessity;
- Experience in an open source environment is preferred;
- Effective communication skills as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts;
- Team player
What does SUSE offer?
We offer you a chance to take your sales career into the next level. SUSE is an Open Source pioneer and market leader. You will learn from industry experts and bring the latest technology to market. In a culture founded on collaboration and knowledge-sharing, you will be responsible for exceeding your own goals, and to work across boundaries and hierarchies to deliver success for our customers.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com