SUSE Territory Sales Specialist (Inside Sales)Apply Now Job ID 311204 Date posted 11/21/2018 Location: Nuremberg, DE
SUSE Territory Sales Specialist (Inside Sales)
Scope of the position
The scope of this position is selling SUSE subscriptions and services into new prospects and existing customers through supporting the Sales team by (cold) calling and/or following up on marketing campaigns, making appointments, qualifying leads and identifying larger sales opportunities.
This position is focused on the German market and based in Nuernberg.
Experience in phone based selling is mandatory.
Place in the organization
This position is currently reporting to the ISR Manager (EMEA Central).
Description of position
As a Territory Sales Specialist you will be responsible for sales and business development within a Central SUSE Sales team. The TSS is responsible for the whole sales process from lead to close. The role will mainly, but not only, include data validation and research, cold calling, making appointments for field sales people to meet with new prospects, qualifying leads and identifying sales opportunities. You will also generate interest in company’s products by calling potential new and existing customers and working with Business partners and the Sales team to develop the sale.
- Daily Customer / Prospect / Cold / Campaign Calling (various number of calls/day) to:
- Identify target organizations and the key decision makers within;
- Identify customer pain points within an organization that provides an opportunity for a sale;
- Uncover existing applications deployed in the account
- Confirm the platforms within the account
- Qualify new business opportunities
- Articulate the value proposition of the company’s solutions;
- Make appointments for field sales people to meet with key decision makers and help generate new sales opportunities.
- Successfully close business opportunities or follow up until closing
- Follow up the leads and inquiries generated by marketing campaigns or the sales organization to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain close and effective working relationship with sales team members and Business Partners. Provide feedback to all relevant parties on the success of campaigns and the quality of leads.
- Maintain and update contact information and all business regarding activities within our CRM system.
- Occasionally, the TSS may be asked to support activities in other regions or BU’s within the Microfocus Group including travel on business throughout the region, other EMEA countries and to the US.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com