SUSE Inside Sales RepresentativeApply Now Job ID 309971 Date posted 11/23/2017 Location: Nuremberg, Bayern
SUSE Inside Sales Representative
The scope of this position is selling SUSE subscriptions and services into new prospects and existing customers through supporting the Sales team by (cold) calling and/or following up on marketing campaigns, making appointments, qualifying leads and identifying larger sales opportunities.
This position is focused on the Austrian market but also has to deal with customers in Germany and Switzerland.
Experience in phone based selling or customer support is mandatory.
Place in the organization
This position is currently reporting to the ISR Manager (EMEA Central)
Description of position
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for sales and business development as part of the SUSE Sales team. The role will include data validation and research, cold calling, making appointments for field sales people to meet with new prospects, qualifying leads and identifying sales opportunities and handling of sales call requests. You will also generate interest in company’s products by calling existing customers and working with Business partners and the Sales team to develop the sale.
- Daily Customer / Prospect / Cold Calling (various number of calls/day)
- Campaign Calling (~ 20 qualified sales calls/day) to:
- Identify key decision makers within target organizations;
- Identify customer pain points within an organization that provides an opportunity for a sale;
- Uncover existing applications deployed in the account
- Confirm the platforms within the account
- Qualify new business opportunities
- Articulate the value proposition of the company’s solutions;
- Make appointments for field sales people to meet with key decision makers and help generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow up the leads generated by marketing campaigns to identify new business opportunities.
- Provide feedback to marketing on the success of campaigns and the quality of leads to aid ongoing improvement in our marketing communications.
- Maintain close and effective working relationship with sales team members and Business Partners.
- Maintain and update contact information within our SAP CRM system.
- Maintain the incoming sales calls number/email inbox enquiries for SUSE in the assigned region. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Occasionally, the ISR may be asked to support activities in other regions or BU’s within the Microfocus Group including travel on business throughout the region, other EMEA countries and to the US.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com