SUSE Inside Sales Representative EMEA/CentralJob ID 312330 Date posted 02/06/2019 Location: Nuremberg, DE
SUSE Inside Sales Representative EMEA/Central
Description of position
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for lead qualification, opportunity follow-through and small and medium size sales for the Central Area as part of the SUSE Sales team. The role will include further qualifying marketing qualified opportunities. You will identify the best route to market for these opportunities: Either via partner to engage with new business opportunities, as well as working closely with field sales executives for the expansion of named accounts or via Renewal Sales representatives who are managing all remaining existing customers. .
Place in the organization
This position reports into the Inside Sales Manager
- Follow up the leads generated by marketing campaigns to identify new business and expansion opportunities via phone and mail.
- Provide routine input to marketing on the success of campaigns and the quality of leads for continuous improvement feedback loop.
- Sell small and medium sized offers via the best route to market
- Identify expansion opportunities for named accounts working closely with field sales representatives
- Maintain and update all key information within our CRM system so that sales, lead, opportunity, customer and partner activity is a reflection of the sales stage at all time.
Occasionally, the ISR may be asked to support other commercial or marketing activities for the region. E.g. appointment setting campaigns, cold-calling days, marketing event staffing, assist Account Executives to canvas an account (find additional contacts), etc.
The ideal sales candidate that we seek is a closer and a highly motivated person that sells with a high sense of urgency. An expert (inside) sales person that always maintains and continues to build a strong pipeline, executing against a solid sales plan and selling across SUSE’s entire portfolio.
- Proven track of sales and/or customer support experience
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills over the phone are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of customers’ business needs and the ability to translate that in creating opportunities for SUSE sales.
- Self-motivated and self-starter – willing to pick up the phone to hit call targets even after negative responses.
- Team player.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Knowledge of structural sale and organized customer relationship management and related CRM tools is an advantage.
- Language skills: Fluent German and English
- Willing to travel occasionally on business throughout the region and/or internationally
Key to a successful execution of this position is excellent regular cooperation and communication with other members of the sales team in Central
What does SUSE offer?
- A dynamic team.
- The possibility to grow and expand your sales experience beyond the needs for this function.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Extensive training on the job.
- Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc) necessary in order to be recognized by customers as an accomplished sales professional at SUSE. Potential growth paths are towards external sales roles (e.g. direct sales, partner sales).
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com