EMEA Central Region (DACH) Field Marketing ManagerApply Now Job ID 309751 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Munich, DE
EMEA Central Region (DACH) Field Marketing Manager
As the EMEA Central Regional (CR) Field Marketing Manager, you will work to build, evangelize and execute on world-class demand creation and lead generation programs. This role will develop and execute an integrated marketing plan designed to meet or exceed the agreed marketing contribution to CR pipeline goals. The CR Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales management, corporate marketing specialists, partner marketing, product marketing and other team members in a fast paced and rapidly growing market.
- Work closely with CR Sales management to develop a 6 monthly rolling field marketing strategy and plan that aligns with corporate and CR Sales goals and includes agreed and measurable targets and objectives
- Design and successfully deliver field marketing programs and activities as part of the plan that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, channel and partner (including alliances) marketing, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Manage the follow up, nurturing and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investment
- Measure and analyse marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Provide monthly status updates against the agreed CR marketing targets and objectives to Sales and Marketing Management
- Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of products and services; identify and disseminate market trends to SUSE in support of demand generation.
- Interact with various functional teams / business units to translate the overall business agenda for SUSE (this includes but is not limited to research and creation of innovative marketing tactics, plans, and content designed to increase brand awareness while promoting SUSE products and services and generating demand)
- Act as team lead for Central Region Field Marketing; responsible for driving high-performing, highly motivated team members.
- Successfully manage CR marketing budget
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in demand creation (online and offline), channel, alliances and field marketing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales management and sales persons
- Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent German skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Tech savviness and internet sophistication preferred with knowledge of (online) marketing channels including Search, SEO, SEA, Social, and Content Marketing.
- Self-starter with ability to hit deadlines, work independently, multi-task while working on competing priorities.
- Solid decision making/critical thinking, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for data-driven success are a must.
- Travel 25%
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com