EMEA Alliance Partner Marketing Manager Cloud – Flexible LocationApply Now Job ID 309775 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
EMEA Alliance Partner Marketing Manager Cloud
Location: Flexible Location – Western Europe
As the EMEA Alliance Partner Marketing Manager, you will be part of the EMEA Field Marketing team and will develop, plan and execute marketing activities that drive sales with and through alliance partners in EMEA. Your primary focus is on Cloud Partners. Activities will typically include to-partner awareness and enablement, and through-partner demand generation programs designed to meet or exceed agreed-upon marketing contribution to our EMEA Alliance partner pipeline goals. The EMEA Alliance Partner Marketing Manager will work very closely with global alliances marketing and EMEA Field Marketing, extending centrally produced alliance partner campaigns and activities into the field. You will develop strong working relationships with partners’ regional marketing contacts, working with them on joint planning and execution at a regional level. The position is demanding and the candidate must have high energy capacity and be able to multi-task and communicate exceedingly well.
- Develop, and be responsible for the execution of, an EMEA Alliances Marketing plan to meet agreed-upon measurable targets and objectives.
- Facilitate the development and deployment of enablement programs and activities on SUSE offerings and SUSE-based solutions for partner sales and technical pre-sales personnel. Topics and content to be developed with input from multiple SUSE and partner stakeholders.
- Execute on existing plans, ensuring v-team members are engaged and pushing projects through to timely completion.
- Create and deliver alliance marketing programs and activities that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, social media, event marketing, direct marketing and web marketing. These programs will be delivered both directly and through SUSE EMEA Field Marketing.
- Oversee the follow-up, nurture and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investment.
- Monitor and manage investments within allocated marketing budget.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of channel marketing programs.
- Participate as a fully-engaged member of the marketing team.
- Evaluate and measure current processes and, where necessary, establish more efficient and consistent ones.
- Plan and assist in the execution of partner events, conferences and meetings in cooperation with event marketing and extended marketing and sales teams.
- 10+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience in technology, preferably working in the computer software and/or hardware field
- Experience in working with Microsoft. AWS and the Cloud ecosystem, including regional/local Cloud Service Providers.
- Enterprise experience is preferred
- Prior work in channel & alliances marketing or in partner/channel management is preferred
- Experience in demand creation and field marketing.
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems.
- Marketing experience and a proven track record of rolling out, managing and successfully executing integrated marketing programs.
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional and international teams, including the sales organization, operations, and finance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English).
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Some travel will be required
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com