Account ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 312143 Date posted 12/20/2018 Location: Any, New York
Location: Northeastern US
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. We are also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues - today and tomorrow.
For our US sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive.
Objective of the role:
In this role, you are responsible for selling the complete SUSE portfolio of solutions into a list of installed and target accounts. You identify, manage and close new business into the list of Enterprise Accounts.
What does good look like? You:
- Are focused on top (new and existing) accounts assigned to them.
- Have the ability to drive net new business into existing Enterprise Accounts while also developing new targeted clients that have little or no SUSE footprint.
- Understand customer’s business models and align SUSE’s solutions to meet customer’s needs and challenges to accomplish their business initiatives.
- Support SUSE’s strategic indirect sales model by aligning with key SUSE resellers and technology partners to provide SUSE solutions to solve customer’s need and requirements. You act as the “master orchestrator” of the SUSE sale.
- Thoroughly understand SUSE's capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of competitive products and solutions.
- Articulate clearly how to match SUSE solutions to their client's business initiatives and challenges.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and CxO level within assigned accounts.
- Forecast accurately and use all sales tools & processes optimally (LDR, Compliance etc.) to maximize deal value & customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and demonstrate their ability to creatively pull teams together to meet customers’ needs.
- Are a role model and mentor for others in the organization and a trusted advisor both internally and externally, by demonstrating the highest levels of integrity, the right intent, capabilities and results. (see below – mindset and sales skills plus SUSE (leadership) values).
- Actively seek continuous improvement and feedback, ensure 3S certification and selling skills are current at all times.
- Ensure that your skills and capabilities help you to make & exceed quota and sell the right mix of products/solutions year over year.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
What we offer:
- Our sales teams work with big players on the market. We set realistic targets and we support our people in achieving them.
- You will work in a team of people who really get along well in a unique culture where you are encouraged to be yourself and share your expertise. Check out our culture here:
- SUSE value the individual contribution and expertise of our people across roles and functions, therefore SUSE will enable you to succeed and to own your future career and growth
- You will learn from industry experts and bring the latest technology to market, SUSE main focus right now is on our emerging products like CAP, CaasP, Storage.
- SUSE has got a global and inclusive workforce with 30% of employees working from home and those based in over 50 offices across the World, who collaborate daily across geographical boundaries to create the best solutions for our customers.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com