Field Marketing Manager ANZApply Now Job ID 311482 Date posted 09/06/2018 Location: Melbourne, AU
Field Marketing Manager, ANZ
As the Australia and New Zealand Field Marketing Manager, you will work to build, evangelize and execute on world-class demand creation and lead generation programs. This role will develop and execute an integrated marketing plan designed to meet or exceed the agreed marketing contribution to ANZ pipeline goals. The ANZ Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales management, corporate marketing specialists, partner marketing, product marketing and other team members in a fast paced and rapidly growing market.
Place in the organization:
This position reports into the Head of APJ Marketing and will be located in Melbourne.
- Work closely with ANZ Sales management to develop a 6 monthly rolling field marketing strategy and plan that aligns with corporate and ANZ sales goals and includes agreed and measurable targets and objectives
- Design and successfully deliver field marketing programs and activities as part of the plan that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, channel and partner (including alliances) marketing, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Manage the follow up, nurturing and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investment
- Measure and analyse marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Provide monthly status updates against the agreed ANZ marketing targets and objectives to Sales and Marketing Management
- Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of products and services; identify and disseminate market trends to SUSE in support of demand generation.
- Interact with various functional teams / business units to translate the overall business agenda for SUSE (this includes but is not limited to research and creation of innovative marketing tactics, plans, and content designed to increase brand awareness while promoting SUSE products and services and generating demand)
- Successfully manage ANZ marketing budget
- Experience in enterprise IT
- Experience in demand creation (online and offline), channel, alliances and field marketing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales management and sales persons
- Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Tech savviness and internet sophistication preferred with knowledge of (online) marketing channels including Search, SEO, SEA, Social, and Content Marketing.
- Self-starter with proven ability to hit deadlines, work independently, multi-task while working on competing priorities.
- Solid decision making/critical thinking, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for data-driven success are a must.
- Travel 20%
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com