SUSE EMEA Recruiter - EngineeringApply Now Job ID 310933 Date posted 05/24/2018 Location: London, GB
SUSE EMEA Recruiter - Engineering
SUSE is looking for a senior in-house recruiter to support with our rapid growth plans. In this position you will:
- Recruit for key positions in our growing EMEA organization, for our engineering roles.
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle Candidate screening, interviewing, managing offers & feedback
- Maintaining & updating the ATS
- Liaising with Hiring Managers, HR Leads & Candidates throughout the process
- Manage all interviews, assessments etc.
- Actively manage external talent pools
- Proactively recruit passive candidates
- Utilise LinkedIn, networking and other channels to directly source roles
- Develop new talent pools by investigating new go-to-markets, new technologies, new roles that SUSE will need to grow the business and turn this knowledge, as needed through experimenting, into recruiting concepts that can be executed by on the ground recruiting teams.
- Work with business leaders to define roles
- Identify key skills for newly developed roles
- Identify key aspects of new markets / geographies
- Identify sourcing strategies for new roles
- Test strategies
- Share learnings and hand over learnings once established to the on-the-ground recruiting team.
- Based on experience and capabilities you will be able to take an advisory role our SUSE's overall recruiting strategy as needed.
Skills / Requirements
To be successful in this role, you have:
- The drive to own your piece in the puzzle to help growing the SUSE business
- Proven recruitment experience in the following areas
- Technical – software development or infrastructure
- Global outlook
- Demonstrable knowledge of entering new markets and developing new strategies to develop new talent pools for SUSE.
- Strong interviewing skills especially for engineering roles
- Proven experience of successful partnering with techincal hiring managers including senior level and HR
- The ability to manage multiple projects across multiple locations and geo's
- Willingness to leverage and learn from others. You share knowledge and experience and have demonstrable experience in educating others.
For more information, please take a look at www.suse.com. Are you ready to join SUSE? Apply now!
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com