Partner Executive TurkeyApply Now Job ID 309930 Date posted 11/14/2017 Location: Istanbul, TR
Partner Executive Turkey
SUSE Turkey is looking for a Partner Executive responsible for Channel development and management. In this role, you will promote sales, ensure customer satisfaction, and manage partner engagement within your assigned territory. You’ll develop and maintain relationships with channel partners and regional system integrator (SIs), while promoting SUSE‘s solutions and services to customers through partners. We'll need you to have solid communication skills, as you will show how our technologies can be integrated into the partners' systems, while explaining how open source delivers value to their customers. As a Partner Executive, you'll also define the SUSE value proposition for key solutions providers, value-added resellers (VARs), and channel partners.
The Partner Executive is the expert in management and development of named and unnamed partners including the identification of new business areas with partners. At the same time the Partner Executive is responsible to maintain and develop the IT sales channel for unassigned partners.
He/She will be reporting to the Country Sales.
Primary job responsibilities
- Ensure SUSE‘s resources in partner organizations from a segmentation, capability, and capacity perspective
- Develop and implement joint business plans to increase revenue on our technologies and ensure partners' engagement
- Manage rebates and various central programs aligned with corporate guidance to promote pay for performance through SI partners
- Engage relevant internal SUSE resources on training, education, and readiness programs for both distributors and partners
- Collaborate with groups in other vertical markets to promote their business objectives
- Define and manage the investments required to implement long-term growth initiatives with partner accountsDevelop strong interpersonal relationship with the Key Executives and field Sales Reps and ensure good alignment to follow the jointly agreed respective GTM.
- Work Jointly with the SUSE local team and help them align on Key Opportunities.
- 5-7 + years of relevant experience in partner and solutions integrator sales
- Master's degree in business or a related field
- Ability to built relationships with C-level executives in partner organizations
- Solid knowledge of solutions providers and SIs and existing relationships with similar organizations
- Ability to sell solutions with basic technical competence
- Experience with conflict management
- Ability to forecast accurately & drive quarterly business with the partners to meet the Sales quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (incl. English, spoken and written)
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com