Storage Partner ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 311875 Date posted 11/02/2018 Location: Any, Florida
SUSE North America Storage Partner Executive
Location: USA (Flexible Location)
The SUSE North America Partner Executive plays a key role to furthering the engagement and enablement of SUSE’s North America partner ecosystem. The North America Partner Executive will manage SUSE Storage Partners to make sure that these partners maintain the technical competencies required to add value to SUSE Storage solutions. The North America Partner Executive will also identify and manage new partners for Storage (SES). This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director of SUSE North America Storage Sales. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of channel partner relationships, strong understanding of SUSE Storage solutions. The role requires passion, creativity and excellent communications skills that are balanced by business acumen and an understanding of partnering and services skills. Frequent travel will be a requirement.
- Develop Business Plans with Partners that clearly defines roles, responsibilities and objectives
- Measure success of Partners against internal and shared plans, agree remedial action, as necessary
- Be able to articulate the key values of SUSE Storage products, solution and strategy
- Work with other field Partner & Alliances managers at SUSE to ensure a joined up approach to the Storage Portfolio
- Work against an assigned quota for new Storage Sales based on the North America Storage goal for growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- 10-15 Years in Channel Sales focused on a combination of Storage, Servers, Software Defined Storage, Hyper converged and Converged Platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business understanding of Storage market solutions
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience in working in International environment
- Proven Storage acumen
- Fluency in English is required. A second language is an advantage
- Extensive experience in high-tech or software company
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office plus corporate applications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Applicable Experience, MBA preferred.
- Culture fit with SUSE is essential in the growing organization.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com