SUSE Services GraduateApply Now Job ID 311988 Date posted 11/28/2018 Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
SUSE Services Graduate
Graduate Program in SUSE Services Team
SUSE Services Graduate
SUSE EMEA Services team is delivering the highest quality consulting and premium support service to SUSE Premium customers all over EMEA. The team continues to grow and expand therefore we are now launching a Graduate Program to bring onboard and develop new talent in the Services team.
Key responsibilities during the Graduate Program:
- You will learn about SUSE products and solutions from our industry experts, focusing on our Linux solutions and emerging products (Storage, Container technology, OpenStack solutions).
- As you develop your knowledge about our products and customer accounts you will then provide support to our enterprise customers’ implementations. Your main responsibility will be to identify and resolve any arising issues related to SUSE products.
- You will work closely with our customers and with time will become their trusted advisor.
- You will learn about SUSE Consulting Services and help our Consultants and Architects with implementing solutions at the customer infrastructure.
- You will attend meetings with our customers and participate in onsite implementation.
- You will work with colleagues from across EMEA.
Check if you match our Graduate Program Candidate profile:
- You have a background in Computer Science and IT (University Degree in IT is not required but it will be an asset) with focus on Linux and possibly programming/scripting skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are keen in learning new technologies.
- You have interest or even experience in Open Source Software, Linux and IP-based networking.
- You have the ability to appropriately handle tense/stressful customer situations.
- You are a team player who is willing to go the extra mile to help the team succeed.
What you will achieve after completing the Program:
After completing the Graduate Program in Dusseldorf you will have a good understanding of Linux and SUSE products and the services we deliver to our customers. You will be able to pursue your career within the SUSE Services team choosing one of 2 paths: Premium Support or Consulting in EMEA.
What do you need to know about SUSE:
SUSE is an Open Source pioneer and market leader. Open Source is in our DNA. It shapes our unique culture where you are encouraged to be yourself and share your expertise. Since its founding over 25 years ago, SUSE has been an open source company, and for us open is about more than just the licensing of our code. Open describes the unique way we approach the market and this philosophy drives everything we do, both internally and externally
We share a passion for technology and market-leading innovation. Our employees are ambitious and strive for excellence. Our people are confident and work within an empowered and flexible environment to achieve our strategic goals.
We believe in collaboration and choice. We work with customers, partners and communities to drive new innovations that simplify IT transformation. We always focus on doing the right thing for our employees and customers, and we operate our business as transparently as possible.
Learn more about working at SUSE at: suse.com/careers
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com