Partner Executive GermanyApply Now Job ID 309354 Date posted 12/05/2017 Location: Düsseldorf, DE
Partner Executive Germany
SUSE is an independent business unit of Micro Focus.
Location: Germany (preferred location: Düsseldorf, Munich, Nuremberg)
SUSE works with partners around the globe to develop solutions that help organizations run more efficiently and cost effectively. SUSE's global ecosystem of partners includes solution providers, system integrators, and resellers who build, sell, and implement customer solutions using SUSE technology.
Partner Executive is focused on building trusted advisor relationships and the positioning of new innovative SUSE products and solution in different teams of the system integrator. As such, he/she is expected to be able to build, foster and maintain executive level relationships across SUSE's potential and assigned partner base and partner ecosystem.
- You maintain existing relationships with system integrators and you are responsible for developing the common business in the future
- You identify new business opportunities with system integrator companies that are tracked and completed by our end-user sales teams in most of the cases
- You present our innovative and new SUSE products and solutions both to the technical architecture teams as well as to the account and presales teams of the system integrator. So a technical understanding is important.
- You act as a link between partner system integrator and our sales and delivery teams and you also support the sales teams of the system integrator to ensure joint target achievement
- Enable various teams of system integrator in using and selling SUSE technologies
- Support SUSE Sales Team on partner related sales activities to maximize revenue and market impact.
- Develop joint business plan with key assigned partners, including elements such as joint financial sales targets, joint marketing plans and resource requirements.
Reporting and Other Organizational Relationships:
- Reports to Director SUSE Partner Sales for Central Europe (D / A / CH).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Attainment of Quota for sales of SUSE Linux Enterprise solution products within assigned system integrator and attainment of KPIs related to the system integrator
- Trusted business relationship with named system integrator
- Significant progress in generating new business within system integrator
- University degree in a business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of professional channel sales experience, preferably in IT / Data Center sales.
- Strategic business sense, entrepreneurial thinking and goal orientation
- Strong skills & experience in managing & developing existing named Partners including experience how to work with partner sales force.
- Basic technical understanding of IT solutions around digital transformation, cloud and software-defined-infrastructure
- IT Industry Background (Understanding of Operations and internal processes).
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to represent SUSE on CxO level.
- Highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Used to work in Matrix Organizations and to find ways through the matrix that provide help needed.
- Excellent communication skills (incl. English, spoken and written)
- Used to work in Teams, ability to learn quickly.