Customer Success ManagerJob ID 312337 Date posted 02/07/2019 Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
SUSE Customer Success Manager
Location: Germany SUSE Office location
The SUSE Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a key role to manage the delivery of Premium Support solutions to our customers. SUSE support is based on excellence and is award winning. The CSM will ensure this continues to improve with regular customer meetings and efficiency in the delivery of the Premium and Consulting services. The CSM will act as the Services Account Manager for named customers. This is a technical management role, reporting to the EMEA Services Director. Some international travel will be a requirement.
- Be able to articulate the key values of SUSE products, solution and strategy
- Act as main point of contact for assigned customers for all Premium and Consulting Services activities and share information regularly with sales, pre-sales, renewals to ensure we remain joined-up
- Manage Premium Support delivery in assigned geo to ensure excellence in delivery to its customers and maximise Premium Renewals
- Help sales sell new Premium Support
- Monitor and track all SUSE Consulting activities within assigned customers
- Maximise customer meetings to ensure the customer receives regular contact from SUSE Services and that we fully understand the customer need
- Ensure the Premium Support Engineers productivity is maximised with regular, proactive customer contact (onsite and remote)
- Act as first point of escalation for all services related issues in geo and manage crit sits efficiently with clear management updates
- Work with other geos in sharing best practice and share resource where it makes sense for the SUSE global business to optimise our key resources
- Close, trusted relationship to Sales in geo is essential
Qualifications and Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional approach when working in high pressure technical support environments and critical customer situations
- Excellent collaboration skills with sales is essential
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience in working in International environment
- Proven commercial acumen
- Fluency in German and English is required. A second language is an advantage
- Extensive experience in high-tech or software company
- Extensive experience working with Sales, Finance, Legal
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office plus corporate applications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Applicable Experience
What we offer:
- Our sales teams work with big players on the market. We set realistic targets and we support our people in achieving them.
- You will work in a team of people who really get along well in a unique culture where you are encouraged to be yourself and share your expertise. Check out our culture here:
- SUSE value the individual contribution and expertise of our people across roles and functions, therefore SUSE will enable you to succeed and to own your future career and growth
- You will learn from industry experts and bring the latest technology to market, SUSE main focus right now is on our emerging products like CAP, CaasP, Storage.
- SUSE has got a global and inclusive workforce with 30% of employees working from home and those based in over 50 offices across the World, who collaborate daily across geographical boundaries to create the best solutions for our customers.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com