Inside Sales Representative (ISR)Apply Now Job ID 309890 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Dublin, IE
Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for SUSE Academic Program – WW/EMEA
Location: Dublin (office), Ireland
Reports to: VP WW Renewal Sales
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to strengthen our SUSE team in EMEA.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will play a fundamental role in marketing and rolling out SUSE’s Academic Program to broaden SUSE’s value towards the academic world, create (student) skills in the marketplace, and have share-of-mind with future software developers, open source community builders and the academic world in general. Find the program at www.suse.com/academic.
The role as well as the SUSE Academic program is relatively new. To promote this program as well its growing share of participating institutes, we’re looking for an ISR who is motivated, curios, creative and innovative colleague who has the ability to put ideas into organized actions. The person will work closely with colleagues in education, sales, marketing and other groups within the SUSE organization to make the program a success.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Market and promote the SUSE Academic program to the appropriate audience.
- Making use of eMarketing tools, outbound-calling and social-media tools to drive awareness and interest.
- Drive a value drive conversation with existing participants to the program
- Commercial activities like renewing Academic/School SUSE portfolio and advising new contacts to purchase SUSE products when applicable.
- Promote the program and assist the SUSE Sales community
- Co-work with affiliated programs and partners
- First level support on the program, both internal and external
- Being an advocate and spokesperson for the program
- Create new awareness programs to invite and involve new prospects
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts
- Innovate and maintain the SUSE Academic program: contents, offering, features.
Ideal experience for this role:
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams
- Affinity with the Academic market
- A good phone presence and experience dialing dozens of customer calls per day (e.g. tele-sale, tele-interviewing, etc)
- Experience with Social Media and eMarketing as an extension to the business.
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Effective with spreadsheet analysis and/or querying simple databases.
- Experience working with a Customer Relation Management system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: English and preferably an additional language.
- Excellent listen and (remote) presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1-3 year of related work-experience
As a new Associate, we offer you a challenging, varied and exciting job within a global operating company with an international corporate culture shaped by innovation, performance-orientation, openness and teamwork.
A supporting environment, first-class training and an attractive base salary, commission and benefits package are applicable from day one.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. Nearly 25 year of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
SUSE is an independent Business Unit of Micro Focus Inc. (www.microfocus.com)
Learn more about us at www.suse.com.