Enablement Project Manager (Global Flexible Location)Apply Now Job ID 309960 Date posted 11/22/2017 Location: Any city, DE
SUSE Enablement Project Manager
Location: Global Flexible location
The Enablement Project Manager position is responsible for creating and driving project plans for the on-time development of Sales Enablement content. The Sales Enablement team educates and empowers SUSE sellers (both employees and partners) to be successful in the marketplace through collateral, tools, training courses and enablement activities. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director, Global Sales Enablement.
This position will work closely with the entire globally-based Sales Enablement team and will be responsible for managing content development project plans, coordinating with team members and ensuring the team executes against the project plan. The role requires great attention to detail, but also great ability to build trusted relationships with Enablement, Product Marketing and other internal teams. Specifically, the position will be responsible for ensuring our content library and curriculum is up-to-date, coordinating plans to create new content or update existing content, overseeing our third-party content developers, and improving our content delivery tools - all of which bolster our ability to develop and deliver world-class sales enablement content.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales enablement with excellent organization, project management and cross-cultural communication skills. Position may require occasional travel.
The Project Manager must be process-oriented, optimistic, authentic, a team player, and a consensus-builder. The successful candidate will be adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying project management best practices, methodology, tools and techniques and will take responsibility for the following elements:
- Establish project plans for development of all sales enablement deliverables; track and report on project status
- Manage milestones, schedules and dependencies for multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and/or new methodologies to improve efficiencies in content development projects
- Work with Enablement Director to establish success metrics that can be tracked and reported on to demonstrate the impact of the team’s efforts on the success of our constituents
- Work with other team members to manage electronic delivery platforms, websites, portals and communication mechanisms to ensure proper accessibility of content by all of our constituents
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Management, Training and other company teams to support Enablement programs and requirements
- Schedule and coordinate enablement and training events, as required
- Occasional travel may be required
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in project management in Sales Enablement, Marketing, Business Process or Training
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Passion for process development and improvement; proven track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Dealing with ambiguity and defining a clear path towards solutions
- Execute with minimal supervision in an unstructured environment
- Ability to set priorities and create clear milestones and deliverables
- PMP, Six Sigma or other similar certification is strongly desired
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com