Software Developer in QAApply Now Job ID 312149 Date posted 12/28/2018 Location: Beijing, CN
Software Developer in QA
Location: Beijing, Worldwide
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Pursuing quality of all SUSE products is one of our core beliefs. As a Software Engineer in Test you are here to push products to their limit, making sure they perform to customer expectations and conform to the highest quality standards. Using various kinds of programming and scripting languages in partnership with developers and project managers, you write test cases and plan, design, develop, and maintain automation tools to isolate and debug problems.
The SUSE Quality Assurance department is distributed across the major engineering locations in Germany, the Czech Republic and China. We work in collaboration across teams and the SUSE organization. Together we demand highest quality SUSE Linux products.
- Develop and enhance QA automation tools for various SUSE SLE projects and products
- Maintain and support SUSE QA teams on various test scenarios
- Collect and investigate automation tools requirement from QA teams
- Coach SUSE QA engineers on automation tools usage
- Global cross team work and communication
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as QA Automation Engineer or Software Developer
- Expertise in Perl programming
- Familiarity Python and Shell scripting language
- Familiarity with Linux administration
- Good understanding of automation infrastructure
- Good communication skills and fluent in verbal and written English
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and pro-active person eager to work with open source software projects.
What we offer:
- Positive and creative work environment with an international team
- A growing business that is at the forefront of bringing new offerings to the Linux community
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, OpenStack, Ceph, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to help drive collaboration among global communities to help solve some of the world’s most challenging technology issues.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For more information, visit www.suse.com