QA Virtualization Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 309875 Date posted 11/10/2017 Location: Beijing, Beijing
QA Virtualization Software Engineer
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Pursuing quality of all SUSE products is one of our core beliefs. As a Software Engineer in Test you are here to push products to their limit, making sure they perform to customer expectations and conform to the highest quality standards. Using various kinds of programming and scripting languages in partnership with developers and project managers, you write test cases and plan, design, develop, and maintain automation tools to isolate and debug problems.
The SUSE Quality Assurance department is distributed across the major engineering locations in Germany, the Czech Republic and China. We work in collaboration across teams and the SUSE organization. Together we demand highest quality SUSE Linux products.
SUSE's great atmosphere will help you to thrive and foster.
- Contribute to test plan and design test scenario for SUSE products
- Develop and maintain the automation tools and testsuites for XEN & KVM in SLES
- Prepare and deploy test environment
- Execute functional automation tests and report test results
- Measure the quality by statistics and metrics
- Write test documentation
- More than 2 years experience on QA and Automation development
- Expertise in Perl programming
- Familiarity Python and Shell scripting language
- Familiarity with Linux administration
- Good understanding of automation infrastructure and CI tools
- Xen or KVM virtualization relevant knowledges are preferred
- Good communication skills and fluent in verbal and written English
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive person eager to work with open source projects.
What we offer:
Positive and creative work environment with an international team A growing business that is at the forefront of bringing new offerings to the Linux community Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide
SUSE®, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow. For more information, visit us at www.suse.com.