QA InternApply Now Job ID 312089 Date posted 12/11/2018 Location: Beijing, CN
Position Type: Part-Time/Regular
The SUSE Quality Assurance department is distributed across the major engineering locations in Germany, the Czech Republic and China. We work in collaboration across teams and the SUSE organization. Together we demand highest quality SUSE Linux products.
Pursuing quality of all SUSE products is one of our core beliefs. As an intern in QA department, you will learn and get skill of writing test cases, performing automation tools to isolate and debugging problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Major in IT or relevant specialty.
- Programming skills in script languages (e.g. perl, python, shell).
- Knowledge of C or other programming languages.
- Good knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Diligent and good at learning.
- Open Source Community engagement is a plus.
- A good understanding of open source software is a plus.
- Experience with SUSE product is a plus.
- Experience with debugging of systems and applications is an excellent plus.
- A popular personal github repo address is an excellent plus.
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and pro-active person eager to work with Open Source projects.
What we offer:
- Working experience in open source company.
- Positive and creative work environment with an international team
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com