Territory Manager - ThailandApply Now Job ID 311943 Date posted 11/19/2018 Location: Bangkok, TH
Territory Manager - Thailand
Job Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Department: SUSE Sales
Reporting to: Regional Director - Asia
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
For our sales team, we are seeking a Territory Manager - Thailand.
The Territory Manager is expected to lead all aspects of the SUSE’s Sales Business in the area or territory
- Attainment of territory revenue and profitability targets.
- Attainment of ongoing employee, customer and client engagement and satisfaction.
- Increase in skill levels of all territory employees through training, development, and recruitment.
- Increase the quality and number of business partners and revenue driven by them.
- As primary responsibility, drive the revenue and profitability of the territory.
- Pro-actively lead the development and management of relationships with senior management of customers, prospects, and business partners.
- Increase and sustain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Qualify and prioritize opportunities and manage opportunities for both short term and long-term growth.
- Develop all employees within the territory to appropriate levels of competency.
- Lead the creation of the annual territory business plan and execute plan to meet the objectives.
- Define go-to-market strategy for the territory that is aligned with the GEO strategy.
- Manage and allocate specialists resources to capitalize on opportunities and grow revenue and profits.
- Manage within the matrix organizational structure to optimize the coordination and use of company and area resources.
- Technology or business related degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of current infrastructure software market, who is who and the “culture” of doing business in Thailand.
- Good command of both spoken and writing English and Thai is a must.
- Previous sales or presales experience within an enterprise software vendor preferred.
- Experience with open source solutions like Linux, openstack or containers in a large enterprise environment advantageous.
- Experience with software defined storage and private/public cloud based solutions.
- The ability to work credibly at all levels including board and operational levels.
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision, displaying initiative and self-motivation.
- Effectively communicates through oral and written communications to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience of technical sales is an advantage.
- Travel requirements: frequent travel through the territory will be as required.
SUSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We offer a competitive compensation package and an extensive array of benefits that become effective immediately upon hire. To apply for this role and other vacancies, please visit www.suse.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com