Inside Account ExecutiveApply Now Job ID 311787 Date posted 10/17/2018 Location: Alphen den Rijn, NL
SUSE Inside Account Executive
SUSE is looking for a SUSE Inside Account Executive in our Benelux sales team based in Alphen aan den Rijn.
Description of position
To help grow the SUSE Benelux team we are seeking a junior software sales professional to sell SUSE solutions into a set of new large enterprise accounts that are based in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for a dedicated customer set, of primarily new clients, and help with related partners, and involved alliances. You will be expected to become a trusted advisor on (SUSE) Linux, Open Source, and related strategies & products to these organizations as start to develop and maintain executive-level relationships.
You will be measured on your selling of software and services into your accounts through the appropriate channels: i.e. most sales will be fulfilled through our channel partners (distributors, resellers).
Place in the organization
This position reports into the Regional Director for the Northern European region.
- Exceed revenue targets on an ongoing monthly/quarterly/annual basis that generates a healthy profit contribution for SUSE;
- To maintain a pipeline of potential sales deals that is equal to minimal 2x quota levels;
- To build SUSE’s image and reputation in targeted enterprise accounts;
- To provide a forecast representing demand that is realistic, accurate and achievable;
- To provide a detailed opportunity plan for each major deal within the established format;
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE solutions and deliver real value to customers;
- To always represent SUSE in a professional manner and to ensure that the company’s interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions;
- To promote sales successes in conjunction with Marketing. This includes the creation of reference sites, case studies and testimonials;
- To provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation;
- Create best practice in business and contractual relationships within the targeted accounts.
- Bookings performance against target;
- Pipeline development;
- Prospect management.
- New business sales experience in complex, high value enterprise software environments with the ability to find/create/progress/close business;
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision;
- A leverageable knowledge and network of partners and accounts, preferably in the high end of the market is an advantage but not a necessity;
- Experience in an open source environment is preferred;
- Effective communication skills as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts;
- Team player and the maturity to understand how to work with and motivate individuals who make up the virtual team;
- Ability to be working with local partners.
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Ability to leverage resource and support;
- Independent and takes responsibility/ownership;
- Willingness to listen and learn from others;
- Likes to be in the challenger position versus being a position protector;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Energetic and hungry for success;
- High integrity – makes and keeps commitments and knows how to build a long-term relationship with customers, partners and colleagues;
- Ability to withstand pressure;
- Proven team player – knows what it is to work in a small local team with a big virtual team around him/her;
- Likes to build and grow business;
- Willingness to travel within the Benelux region as well as occasional travel throughout Europe and to the United States is expected.
What does SUSE offer?
Besides working in a dynamic and enthusiastic team the ideal candidate commits to and follows through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc) necessary in order to grow with SUSE and make a difference in the future of SUSE and to be recognized by stakeholders as an accomplished SUSE representative.
At SUSE, we set challenging goals for ourselves, then work to meet, and often exceed them. How far can you go with extraordinary colleagues at your side?
SUSE® provides and supports enterprise-grade Linux and open source solutions with exceptional service, value and flexibility. With partners and communities, we innovate, adapt and deliver secure Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage software to create solutions for mixed enterprise IT environments. We help customers harness the benefits and power of an open enterprise that can empower their possibilities.
For more information, visit www.suse.com